International trade fair for technical textiles, nonwovens and equipment
Technotextil - the main international exhibition for technical textiles, nonwovens and textile processing equipment took place in IEC «Expocentre», Moscow, from 20 to 22 September 2022.
In the exhibition 51 companies from 7 countries, such as Belarus, Germany, Iran, Italy, Kazakhstan, Russia and Turkey, took part. Over 4400 specialists from 9 countries and 56 regions of Russia visited Technotextil 2022.
The event was supported by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and export centers of the Ivanovo, Chelyabinsk, and Orenburg regions.
Technical textile materials and exposition of equipment
Technotextil - is the only exhibition in Russia, which is dedicated to smart fabrics, nonwovens, yarns with special properties. Every year the professional community of specialists in the field of fabrics and equipment for their production and processing gather at one place and present their innovative solutions for creating high-tech products.
Companies such as Bask, Biologic, Ebruzen Tekstil, Falcon Kobai Enterprises, Micron Teknik Tekstil, Polteks, T&T Arctic, T&T Carbon, Technoplants, URJA RUS, Abrasive Technologies, Alex House, Aramid, Vtor-Kom, Gronitex, Ivcore, Kolorit, Kuvandyk Valenki, Nipromtex, Peredovaya Tekstilschitsa, Polymatiz, Polymer Materials, Politeks, Polikhimkomplekt-M, GIPH, Ruchaika, SvetlogorskKhimvolokno, Sintex, Sintotex, Spantex, Saint-Petersburg State University of Industrial Technologies and Design, TarpStandart, Ultrastab, Fabitex presented the full range of technical textile products: nonwovens, composites and polymers, natural and synthetic fibers, PVC fabrics, non-flammable and protective materials, chemical additives that improve the properties of fabrics, impregnations, coatings and much more.
The market leaders from all over the world presented equipment for production and processing of technical textiles: Bracker, DELL'ORCO&VILLANI, Emmebi Impianti, Global Equipment Group, GT, Jiangsu YingYang Nonwoven Machinery, Karl Mayer Technishe Textilien, Lindauer Dornier, R&Zh Group, Technoplants, Textima Export Import, Mashteximpex, Olmax, SportTex, Tehmashholding, Shveymash. Exhibitors showed advanced technologies for working with synthetic yarns and threads, nonwovens and PVC materials, equipment for cutting and thermo-cutting of materials.
A complete list of exhibitors 2022 is available on the website.
The fringe program. International forum for innovative materials and products
On the first day of the Technotextil, September 20, there was a FashionTech session on the topics: "New Materials and Technologies: Smart Fabrics, e-textile" and "Smart Clothing: Integration of Science and Fashion", where representatives of large companies discussed trends of smart clothes on the Russian market, new opportunities for cooperation between Russia and India, conducted a market review of smart materials in light industry, presented innovative heating fabrics, and superpowers of e-textiles. Olga Moskaluk, Head of the Center for Technology Transfer and FASHIONTECH competence of SPSUTD, curator of «smart» clothing projects of the North-West nanocenter of the RUSNANO group, and Polina Egarmin, Head of the digital industrial design cluster «SmartDesign» SPSUTD moderated the session.
· Anna Maximova, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
· Prashant Kumar, Deputy Head of Technical Textile Mission, Ministry of Textiles of India;
· Denis Salii, Head of the Representation of the Government of the Kaliningrad Region to the Government of the Russian Federation;
· Sergey Shevchenko, Deputy Director, Technology Transfer Center, LETI, St. Petersburg State Electrotechnical University;
· Pavel Pogrebnyakov, General Director of AMPERETEX;
· Natalya Dashchenko, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Deputy Head of the Department of Chemical Technology of Prof. A.A. Kharkharov for scientific work SPSUTD;
· Alena Ristich, entrepreneur and founder of THE POBY brand;
· Svetlana Lebedeva, Marketing Director of ORBY;
· Alexey Bazhenov, visionary and founder of the Beinopen platform.
Within the business program on September 21, there was a conference "From chemistry and raw materials to the finished product. Light Industry of Russia", which was moderated by Alexey Grebtsov - Chairman of Russian Outdoor Group. Representatives of the largest companies discussed the opportunities of Russian light industry in the current production conditions of high-tech products. The discussions were attended by:
· Elena Lebedeva, Ph.D., Director of Innovations, Meridian JSC;
· Alexander Muravlev, CEO of Kolornil;
· Vladimir Bogdanov, CEO of BASK.
Vadim Rudin, candidate of physical and mathematical sciences, instructor of Olmax Training Center, held a practical seminar "Technologies of welding technical fabrics using hot air (NG-heated gas) and hot wedge". The peculiarities of technical fabrics welding, options and possibilities of welding machines, stages and processes of welding, and determination of the quality of welded joints were discussed.
Innovation Zone – a stand for the presentation of products based on smart textiles and special fibers
At Technotextil 2022, Russian startups and key players displayed the achievements in the field of "smart" clothing and innovative materials based on special fibers:
· Women's and men's down jacket for expeditions and hiking in cold conditions from Bask;
· The ultra-warm set of clothes that can withstand up to -95C from Bask;
· Self-cleaning fabric suit from SPSUTD;
· Storm jacket with heating function and built-in NFC tag, from T&T Arctic and SPSUTD;
· The flagship mountaineering tent, designed in a basic package with Bask's HIGH PEAK HUB connector;
· Non-woven modular insulation from Meridian and C2 Group.
4 exhibitions on one site
For the second time Technotextil was held in parallel with Hometextile & Design, International Trade Fair of Interior Fabrics, Home Textiles and Decorating Materials, Interlight Russia | Intelligent building Russia, International Trade Fair for Lighting and Building Services Technology, and Light & Audio Tec, International Trade Fair of Technologies and Services for Entertainment, Integrated Systems and Musical Instruments. The collaboration of the 4 trade fairs has created a global event with related visitor flows.
The next Technotextil will take place from 29 to 31 August 2023. See you next year!
Organizer: Gefera Media
For press inquiries:
+7 495 649 87 75 ext.158
+7 495 649 87 75 ext.177
+7 495 649 87 75 ext.149